Report Waste, Fraud, and Abuse
To report allegations of waste, fraud, abuse, misconduct or other misconduct abuses, you may file a complaint with Florida Housing's Office of Inspector General.

You can contact us at (850) 488-4197 or submit your concerns in writing to:
Florida Housing Finance Corporation
Office of Inspector General
227 N. Bronough Street, Suite 5000
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
(850) 414-6546 by facsimile

You may also file your complaint using the form below.

PLEASE NOTE: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not include your email address or send correspondence via e-mail. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

  First Name:  
  Last Name:  
  Home Email Address:  
  Home Address:  
  Zip Code:  
  About when did the alleged waste, fraud or abuse begin? (dd/mm/yy)    * 
Who committed the alleged or suspected waste, fraud or abuse? *

What is the alleged or suspected waste, fraud or abuse? *

(* indicates a required field)